team of experts
requirements and requests
commit to our customers
Service We Offer:
We offer various services to you
Our team of contractors will access your roof for any damage or leak for free. We deal with every sort of roofing including slate, shingle and metal roofing. Our contactors are trained for their jobs well.
2. Routine maintenance
We provide routine maintenance for your roofing. You can call us every five years to avoid replacement or restoration of your roofing. Repairing is more pocket friendly than replacement.
3. Zinc and copper roofing installation
At Shamrockroofing, we specialise in installing zinc and copper roofing which gives a standout finish to your roof. Further, zinc and copper makes the roofing more durable and strong enough to resist the harsh weather. It is sustainable, non-toxic and corrosion free. Moreover, the attractive look of your roof will add to the value of your house.
Reconstructing the roof of a private house is a popular service in Moldova, The service is ordered by the owners of old houses who want the partial reconstruction of the building, as well as by those who want to renew the roof of the house.
We often realize that we need more space. The reasons of course vary. But usually a basic reason is the amount of things that gather in a house and no longer fit in closets: clothes, shoes, toys, etc. We can expand by purchasing a larger space, or as far as possible, by building an additional space above the house – an attic or a horizontal space – an annex.
The transformation of the attic is transformed into a useful and fully adapted living space for the bedroom with bathroom or for the children’s room, the construction of an annex is transformed into a boiler room, bathroom, wardrobe or here the kitchen is moved, freeing space for living or dining room. Most houses in the country are not recently built, but are over 25-30 years old, that’s why the questions in the list are not so rare:
- Doesn’t the roof of the house have the characteristics of an efficient thermal insulation?
- Does the reliability of the roof leave much to be desired?
- Is the roof obsolete for several years?
- Does the slope of the roof have a deformation or numerous leaks?
- Was the primary installation of lower quality?
- Do you want to arrange an attic in the attic or rebuild the house?
If you answered “yes” to at least one of the questions, it means that you need a reconstruction of the roof of the building. This is a fairly expensive service, but responsible work always requires significant expense. You can design and implement everything on your own and hire a team of “workers,” but you are unlikely to do that properly.
We return with a very current topic, how to calculate a roof with all the materials, accessories and assembly without the help of specialists or sellers from companies specializing in roofing.
The calculations will not be accurate unless you also have a project sketch with the material specification. But, anyway, you will have figures very close to the truth, and these may be enough to budget the expenses for the reconstruction of your house.
What do we start with?
First of all, we, at MONTACO, qualify the work by type, that is, we place it in one of the categories:
- Cover replacement
- New roof on new construction
- New roof on existing construction
- Total reconstruction
Each type contains an optimal set of basic materials and accessories, scaffolding and mechanisms, transport and assembly. We do not discuss the ultra specific cases, the rest, however, are very similar according to the calculation method.
Secondly, we determine the type of covering that we include in the calculation:
- Bituminous shingles
- Metal tile
- Ceramic tile
- Reed, polycarbonate, plastic, membranes, tarpaulins, wooden shingles, textiles, solar panels, other exotic and unpopular roofs in Moldova, either due to prices (Tesla photovoltaics) or due to non-functionality and lack of warranty.
Third, we define what systems and modules we add to the base roof:
- Drainage system
- Attic windows
- Eagle linings, covered terraces and awnings.
- Double glazed windows and doors in newly built / rebuilt rooms
- Concrete belts and columns for reconstructions.